Language : English | Author : none
|Book Name :||CATHOLIC DIRECTORY OF INDIA - 2013|
|Book Ref Number :||REF|
|Number of Pages :||2548|
The Catholic Directory of India 2013 (CDI) is the most informative, authentic and user-friendly source book - the most reliable ready-reckoner - of the Indian Catholic Church. The CDI 2013 is packed with several unique features and elaborate data, including a goldmine of latest demographic and statistical information, an exhaustive list of Indian Candidates for Canonisation with brief details of their profiles as well as history, maps, up-to-date statistics, addresses of all the Ecclesiastical Units comprising 166 Archdioceses and Dioceses belonging to Latin, Syro-Malabar and Syro-Malankara Rites, which constitute the Catholic Church in India.
Part I: General Information (pages 1-142)
Part II: 166 Dioceses of Latin, Syro Malabar, Syro-Malankara Rites (pages 143-2240)
Part III: Description on 545 Religious Institutes / congregations working in India (pages 2241-2438)
Part IV: Other details: Index, etc (pages 2439-2548)
• Historical background
• Particulars of each Diocese
• General, Provincial and Regional Houses of all the Religious Congregations
• Addresses, phone numbers, e-mail IDs
• Effortless reference methodology and many more distinguishing features.
• A user-friendly `Ready Reckoner' of the Indian Catholic Church and all its Institutions / Organisations / Congregations.
Developed by : DoBIG